Dilaudid is an opioid pain medicine that helps treat moderate to severe pain. The generic version of this medicine is available as hydromorphone.
Hydromorphone is a liquid oral solution and a solution that a healthcare provider gives you in an injection. If you want to order Dilaudid online, make sure that which form are you purchasing. You can buy Dilaudid for sale from our website.
Precautions while taking Dilaudid
Avoid taking Dilaudid if you ever had an allergic reaction to hydromorphone or other narcotic drugs, or if you have:
- a blockage in your stomach or intestines
- breathing problems, sleep apnea
- a bowel obstruction called paralytic ileus
If you want to make sure hydromorphone is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, or breathing that stops during sleep
- problems with your gallbladder, pancreas, or thyroid
- a history of head injury, brain tumor, or seizures
- sulfite allergy
- a history of drug abuse, alcohol addiction, or mental illness
- urination problems
- liver or kidney disease
- Addison’s disease or other adrenal gland disorders
- if you use a sedative like Valium, including diazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam, Xanax, Klonopin, Versed, and others
CLICK ON IMAGE TO BUY -:
What to avoid With Dilaudid
You should avoid using Dilaudid if you have used MAO inhibitors in the past 14 days. A drug interaction may occur if you use Dilaudid with MAO inhibitors such as linezolid, isocarboxazid, selegiline, methylene blue injection, rasagiline, tranylcypromine, phenelzine, and others.
Certain drugs can interact with hydromorphone and cause a serious condition called serotonin syndrome. Medicines that can interact with Dilaudid and cause this condition include treatment only opioid-tolerant people for mental illness, depression, migraine headaches, Parkinson’s disease, serious infections, or prevention of nausea and vomiting.
Do not take Dilaudid during pregnancy because it is not known whether it will harm an unborn baby.
Hydromorphone can enter into breastmilk and may harm a nursing baby. Avoid breastfeeding during treatment with Dilaudid.
How should I take Dilaudid?
You should take Dilaudid as directed by your doctor. Do not take Dilaudid in high amounts or for a longer duration.
Dilaudid can be habit-forming, so make sure to take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Improper use of narcotic pain medicine can lead to an overdose, addiction, or death. Make sure that you have a prescription before you buy Dilaudid online.
Make sure to measure the liquid form of this medicine with a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup.
You could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms if you suddenly stop taking Dilaudid. You can buy Dilaudid overnight to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
You should not crush or break a tablet to inhale the powder or mix it into the liquid to inject the drug into your vein. The misuse of hydromorphone and other prescription drugs has resulted in death as a result of this practice.
Dosage of Dilaudid
Dosage for severe pain
Adult dosage (ages 18 to 64 years)
The typical starting dosage of oral tablets is 2 mg to 4 mg once every 4 to 6 hours. Only opioid-tolerant people should use the extended-release oral tablet. Your doctor may increase your dosage by 4 mg to 8 mg every 3 to 4 days if needed. You can buy Dilaudid 8 mg online with a prescription.
What if I overdose?
An overdose of hydromorphone can be life-threatening, especially if anyone takes it without a prescription. If you want to buy Dilaudid online with no prescription, make sure you buy it from a legit site. The symptoms of an overdose of hydromorphone may include:
- loss of consciousness
- severe breathing problems
- slow heart rate
- extreme drowsiness
- low blood pressure
Side Effects Of Dilaudid
Common Dilaudid side effects may include:
- constipation, nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain
- dizziness, drowsiness
- headache, tired feeling
- feelings of extreme happiness or sadness
- sweating, mild itching
- dry mouth
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
Serious side effects of Dilaudid include:
- a light-headed feeling
- sighing, noisy breathing, shallow breathing, or breathing that stops during sleep
- confusion, feelings of extreme happiness or sadness
- severe weakness or drowsiness
- infertility missed menstrual periods
- impotence, loss of interest in sex, or sexual problems
- low cortisol levels, including symptoms such as nausea, loss of appetite, worsening tiredness or weakness, vomiting, or dizziness
CLICK ON IMAGE TO BUY -:
Interactions With Dilaudid
Drugs that can interact with Dilaudid include:
- general anesthetics, such as midazolam, propofol, and etomidate
- benzodiazepines, such as lorazepam, clonazepam, and diazepam
- prochlorperazine, promethazine, and chlorpromazine
- anticholinergic drugs, such as diphenhydramine, solifenacin, tolterodine, and benztropine
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), such as phenelzine, tranylcypromine, isocarboxazid, and selegiline
Before you buy Dilaudid online, make sure to check all the drug interactions.